Even our MLA's travel 1200KM on average every day on Roads, if one has to believe that.
Yes, everyone know its a problem, and everyone else also knows putting elaborate TA claim forms and random checks helps little. Its like Traffic Police announcing a drive, and we assume its for increasing collection and then back to same situation.
In today's business world, there are only few opportunities to genuinely reduce everyday operations cost without causing any major disruptions. This is one of those genuine opportunity.
Solution, one that works, is as follows -
1. Get the vehicle of your employees fitted with GPS. Make sure you install a good quality GPS unit (Read:) , to prevent any tampering, mishandling, or manipulations.
- You get exact location reports being covered by your employee
- You get distance traveled for which the claim is submitted
- You get the information on exact times of arrival and departure from a location
- You get to know where your employee spends their time and how much
The best part is that you create a positive perception from day one, that all the activity are being recorded digitally and authorities in the company now has a way to verify and validate the claims.
Using Dynakode GPS tracking system, our clients have been able to reduce the fake travel expense claims to almost nill. Also, the system has been able to enforce the punctuality and discipline among the employees.